Tina equips her audiences of Faith-Based Agencies, Conferences and Churches by:
- Overcoming Abuse, Addictions and Adversities.
- Developing Self-Care and Wellness Techniques.
- Creating a Positive and Healthy plan for your life.
- Leading Others Successfully.
Two most recent Radio Show interviews with Tina:
Tina works with ministry leaders, pastors and event coordinators to customize the message you want for your audiences.
Here are a few topics:
”Discovering God’s purpose without burning out!”
Women’s Event Speaker: “Discovering God’s purpose…without burning out!” which includes understanding self-care and wellness techniques, audience participatory lecture and small group activities. It’s a fun, interactive Women’s Bible study and motivating lecture where women come as they are without judgment and leave feeling hopeful, purposeful and rejuvenated!
Tina’s testimony wrapped up in a humorous event that will make you laugh one minute and cry the next minute from her endless desire to be all that God has created her to be! With over 20 years sober and clean, Tina packs in a wealth of experience, strength and hope into a message that will give everyone hope. As Tina always encourages her audiences: “Don’t quit before the miracle happens.” Her presentation is for all audiences, not just those seeking recovery from hurts, habits and hang-ups.
- Are you looking for a humorous motivational speaker who can deliver the solutions and outcomes YOU want for your audience in a FUN and memorable way? Contact Tina and we’ll secure your date for you!